We are seeking reliable Care Assistant.
You will be energetic and enthusiastic to join our client in Saint Clears.
Temporary & permanent positions available for the right candidate
- You will have a genuine desire to care for others
- QCF 3 (Very desirable but not essential)
- Great team player
- Passion for the welfare of the client’s residents
- You will be trustworthy, honest and have excellent communication skills
- You will ideally have previous experience as a care worker but this is not essential as full training will be provided to the right candidate
- You will be reliable and punctual
- As a Senior Care Worker you will be qualified or working towards the qualification of administration of medicines to residents.
-You will also need to have a background in supervising care workers on shift.
- Own transport due to the location and hours of working.
What is in it for you?
- Working in a genuine care environment with up to 16 residence
- Working hours will be varied and the home can be flexible
**All offers of employment will be subject to a DBS check along with Covid-19 testing**