This company have a large presence across the UK and this role will be office based at the Baglan, Port Talbot factory.
£23,800 per annum
Immediate interviews available
40 hours per week Monday– Friday
A little about wat you would be doing...
The role will form an integral and influential part of the Customer Care team, ensuring the accurate and efficient management of the order to cash process and customer service ‘after-care’.
The role will also run the supply planning process as part of the business area S&OP process.
The role is also responsible for driving the continual improvement of the department in support of the Site Logistics and Services Manager.
- Populating Indices (taking data from several sources, some PDFS, some website and adding to spreadsheet, calculating averages and populating graphs)
- Uploading activities in the database (IFS) (tasks to be completed by others in the team from email requests)
- Monitor incoming emails and assigning to another team member
- Requesting information from suppliers to maintain
WHAT YOU WILL NEED…
- You will have a solid Administration background with excellent customer service skills
- You will have Microsoft Office software skills –with high levels of knowledge of Excel
- Possess high level of confidentiality
- High levels of skill in problem solving and route cause analysis
- Possess excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you….
- £23,800 per annum
- 40 hours per week Monday– Friday
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Performance related pay reviews
- Career progression and additional training course as needed
- Free parking
Contact cla[email protected], call 01267610900 or press apply now,