Maintenance Technician – Lampeter
Repair and maintain electrical and mechanical equipment used within the factory. This will involve preventative maintenance and reactive work for breakdowns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain the facility, plant, safety equipment, and systems to comply with GMP standards, Health, Safety & Environment requirements.
- Utilise the PPM system to find repair faults and to avoid unscheduled shutdowns.
- Identify, and initiate the repairs of mechanical and electrical installations.
- Safeguard inspection procedures and plans to ensure that the highest standards of product quality, and safety is maintained.
You will work the Engineers shift pattern which comprises of an 8 week cycle of which 4 weeks is on 12 hour shifts (7 – 7) and 4 weeks is on 8 hour days (day shift 8am – 4pm).
12-hour Shift Working / Day Shift
26 weeks at 37.5 hours basic pay per annum – 30 minute unpaid lunch break
26 weeks at 40 hours / week with a 12-hours shift allowance – 3 x 20 minutes paid breaks
WHAT YOU WILL NEED…
- Experience in an engineering or maintenance type role, gained within a manufacturing environment
- NVQ level 3 in mechanical and/or electrical disciplines or City & Guilds 2330
- IET 17/18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Computer literate
There is OT available and call out allowances
Friendly, collaborative team!
Work for a highly reputable company