This is a newly created role for a Process Maintenance Engineer to undertake preventive and reactive maintenance at this International company in Sleaford, Lincolnshire.
Ideally you will be both mechanical and electrical skills, who will be a good mentor to the teams so they can continue to keep taking ownership themselves.
You will have ideally worked with powder mixers, aero-mechanical conveyors, Vacuum lines, powder bag filling lines and palletisers
A little about the role and what you would be doing as the Process Maintenance Engineer;
- To carry out preventive maintenance on all processes as allocated on IFS Service and Maintenance.
- To carry out reactive maintenance when a breakdown of a process or any plant
- occurs, to endeavour to carry out the repair right first time with a methodical
- approach to fault finding and carry out all works ‘Right First Time’
- To enter all relevant data into IFS Service and Maintenance providing accurate information of work done, time on the job, and parts used.
- To raise a permit to work or a hazard awareness form before commencing work to ensure all hazards that may cause a risk to health and safety are identified and reduced/eliminated.
- To lock off any process before commencing any invasive work that may create a H&S hazard.
- To work safely and report all H&S incidences as and when they occur.
- To use the engineering library to gain knowledge of equipment/processes.
What skills you need as the new Process Maintenance Engineer;
- ONC Engineering or equivalent (minimum) in an electrical or mechanical discipline.
- Ideally you will be both mechanical and electrical skills, who will be a good mentor to the teams so they can continue to keep taking ownership themselves.
- HACCP Knowledge would be advantageous
- You will have ideally worked with powder mixers, aero-mechanical conveyors, Vacuum lines, powder bag filling lines and palletisers
What’s in it for you…
- Salary 35-40k dependent on experience and relevant qualifications
- Flexible Retirement Plan
- Highly competitive pension plan
- Ongoing development
- Monday to Friday working hours typically between 08:00 and 16:30
What do you do now?…
Press the apply button or email an up to date CV [email protected] 0127610900