Senior Scientist, Raw Materials | Ceredigion
Our Client, a highly reputable Pharmaceutical company in Ceredigion is looking for a Senior Scientist, Raw Materials to join their team on a FTC (12 months)
Mon – Friday, 9am – 5PM
- Supervision and training of employees, promoting technical understanding and ability to troubleshoot across the team.
- Plan and perform routine duties as required in the relevant laboratory in order to ensure the timely generation of accurate data to support raw material and batch release (where required), (inclusive of upkeep of equipment and qualification of assay standards/QCs).
- Ensure all activities follow SOPS and/or protocols and, where appropriate, are performed in compliance with GxP.
- Lead thorough and timely technical investigations and reports. Independently design, plan and manage own studies.
- Work alongside other departments and contract laboratories to resolve issues and implement corrective actions, providing technical support as required.
- Be competent in running all raw material processes independently as required. Support routine testing requirements within the relevant laboratory.
- Oversight of QC QMS in relation to raw materials. Ownership of own QMS activities and provide coaching/support to other team members to meet timelines.
- Critically analyse and evaluate QC data, ensuring all criteria for trending are met and trends identified and investigated appropriately.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU…
- Educated to degree level in an appropriate scientific discipline.
- Significant experience in a biopharmaceutical or closely related industry and strong knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Knowledgeable in utilising and reviewing the pharmacopeia’s is desirable but not essential.
- Computer literate
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE….
- Fantastic company culture
- Fast-paced and ever-changing environment where people work as a team
- Supportive management