Salary: £22,000 to £23,500 depending on experience
WHO ARE THEY:
Our client is a cooperative providing technical farming advice on product purchasing.
Monday to Friday (40 hr week)
8.15am to 5pm with a 45 minute unpaid break
There is a possibility of 1 day a week hybrid, but this is to be applied for after initial 3 month period.
- Cash sheet admin – tying everything up, credit slips, branch receipts etc.
- Analysing cash on deliveries and deficits. Cheque admin – allocating against invoices etc.
- Branch receipts – checking, posting on system and allocating. Use of bespoke system used, training given.
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Great communicator
- Ability to problem solve
- Excel experience beneficial
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU..
- Company Perks – Free debt and service cover (X2 salary)
- Free help at hand – services like mental health support/bereavement support/ best doctor (diagnosis)
- Group income protection scheme – salary protected 66% if off sick.
- Pension policy – auto enrol 4:4 or company scheme 5% min employee contribution and 5% employer. Profit share – paid December profit dependant. Equal split.