WHO ARE THEY:
Our client, a highly reputable and regarded Diocesan charity is recruiting an Admin Assistant to join their busy team Nr Carmarthen.
To contribute to the effective administration, and to contribute to a welcoming and efficient reception service.
- To be a proactive member of the Administrative Team, contributing to the effective administration of the company.
- To work collaboratively and flexibly with colleagues to provide an efficient and smooth administrative and reception service at the Office.
- To contribute to and support effective administration of the DBF and its subordinate committees and groups.
- To support Boards & Committees as directed.
- To be responsible for meeting management, including liaising with Committee Chairs, preparing, and circulating timely agenda, minutes and actions as directed.
- To contribute to the maintenance and development of the Diocesan Property database.
- To attend and participate in team meetings.
- To ensure that the Diocesan Office is adequately supplied with materials and resources (e.g., stationary, photocopier and coffee machine supplies etc).
- To take a proactive role in helping to keep the workplace tidy, pleasant, and safe.
- To provide a welcoming and efficient reception service at the Office:
- To be the first point of call for visitors to the Office, providing a warm and welcoming reception service.
- To receive incoming telephone calls and to direct calls appropriately.
- To receive incoming mail and packages and to distribute them to the correct departments/individuals and to process outgoing mail in a timely manner.
- Monitor the Office email account, dealing with any queries as necessary.
- The ability to speak Welsh or a willingness to learn.
- Experience in minute taking and diary keeping.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, and databases.
- Competent in both written and spoken English.
- Ability to work unsupervised and to identify and manage priorities within the workload.
- A proactive and hands-on approach to duties.
- Ability to adhere to and work to deadlines and follow through on enquiries.
- A team player.
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community.