Administrator wanted to support a busy manufacturing team, based at Mullagh, near Kells Co.Meath Factory.
Salary up to €28,000per annum
25 days plus bank holidays.
Monday to Friday working hours
About the Role;
To provide varied admin support to the Kells factory.
- Processing Shop Orders: process in IFS / Automation App, liaison with production / QC department regarding process of orders and maintaining documentation.
- Purchase orders: issuing of purchase orders for non stock items
- Health and Safety –Ensure standards are maintained and report safety concerns/ observations on IFS.
- Cover Factory Production Planner during absence.
- Main point of contact for Reception – telephone, visitors and drivers. Maintaining visitor paperwork.
- Assist the Factory Manager, QESH and Factory Planner when required with various tasks as and when requested on a daily basis.
- Assist with Administration tasks to prepare for audits and inspections etc. including update of UFAS Certificates and .
- Cover for other members of the admin team when required.
- You will have Administrator experience and some knowledge of manufacturing would be advantageous.
- You will have English and Maths GCSE (A-C) or equivalent
- Good numeracy skills along with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, IFS).
- Team player
- Proactive ‘ can do’ attitude
- This position is fully site based at Mullagh, near Kells Co.Meath Factory.
- Due to the location own transport will be required to get to site.
What’s in it for you…
- Salary up to €28000 per annum
- 25 days plus bank holidays.
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Medical Insurance.
- Onsite Parking
- Enhanced Pension scheme
- Profit Related Pay Scheme
- On-going training and career progression available
- Join an award winning, growing company where people are at the heart of the business
What do you do now…apply below or email [email protected]