WHO ARE THEY:
Our client, a successful Electronics company based Nr Haverfordwest is recruiting for an Admin Support/Receptionist to join them on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for a skilled receptionist to expand their skills
Monday – Friday (On-Site)
The role will include reporting to the Service Manager. The successful candidate will support the office’s reception duties and provide general admin support.
Responsibilities will include:
- First contact point of incoming calls and connecting to relevant department/person.
- General administration duties.
- Conduct in good department housekeeping practices.
- Work with and support Service Manager, Technical Support Advisors, Logistics Co-Ordinator & Service Co-Ordinator.
- When required book travel arrangements for colleagues within the business.
- Ensure franked post is sorted and sent in timely manner.
- Give administration support when required to business projects and initiatives.
- Performing data entry roles, including updating records and databases.
- Performing reception roles, dealing with incoming calls and connecting them to the relevant department, general administration duties including scanning, filing, external post, booking travel arrangements when required.
- Ambitious and Motivated.
- Fully flexible approach to work.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Honest and punctual.
- Total commitment to customer service.
- Positive and willing to learn more skills and gain knowledge.
- Ability to work on their own initiative.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- IT (Microsoft Office) with working knowledge of Windows7/10.
- Ability to work as part of a team, working with and supporting other departments within the organisation.
- Excellent customer service skills and confident and professional manner when dealing with clients.
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community