We are looking for an administration assistant to join this growing, international company in based at the Sleaford factory.
Starting salary £22,700
40 hours per week
Monday to Friday working hours
A little about what you will be doing;
- Process orders in current system, liaison with production department regarding production of orders and maintaining documentation.
- Haulage: arranging collections/deliveries, Goods In and collection bookings and scheduling.
- Raising Purchase orders: packaging, material and equipment for Production/ Factory. Input on and receipt in IFS (IFS)
- Liaise with production planner to cover stock loads/stock issue and stock counts (problem solving)
- Main point of contact for Reception – telephone, visitors and drivers.
- Maintaining visitor and driver paperwork.
- Assist with Administration tasks.
- Cover for other members of the admin team when required.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED…
- You will ideally have Administration & Business NVQ level 2 or higher; or equivalent qualification/work experience.
- You will have 12 months workplace experience in a similar, busy admin role – preferably within manufacturing
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Admin/reception background
- English and Maths GCSE (A-C) or equivalent
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Excel, Word etc, IFS).
- Starting salary £22,700
- 40 hours per week Monday to Friday working hours
- Permanent position
- Enhanced Company’s pension
- Performance related pay reviews
- January 2023 start date
- Free parking
What to do next….
Hit the apply button below and we will be in touch with next steps as soon as possible.