This company has a heritage inspires people because it’s built on family values and innovation. With care for customers and partners, friends and communities prosper, so working together they can create a sustainable healthier world. They have a large presence across the UK and this role will be based at the Sleaford factory.
A little about what you will be doing as the new Administration Assistant
You will provide administrative assistance to all functions across the Sleaford site and to support the Factory Manager and the other administration assistant in the day to day running of the administration department.
You will provide varied administration support to the various departments within the Sleaford site.
You will liaise with all other departments within the business
About you and what you will need as the new Administration Assistant
- English and Maths GCSE (A-C) or equivalent preferred
- Previous administration experience
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Desirable background in internal auditing experience
- Previous stock control experience
- IFS systems experience
What’s in it for you?
- £20,000 per annum (pro rata for the fixed term contract)
- 8 month contact – permanent
- 40hours per week 8am – 4.30pm Monday– Friday
- Immediate start date available for the successful candidate
- Join a very successful, international company who’s people are at the heart of the business.
- Free parking
DO NOT DELAY IN APPLYING – hit that button now or call Claire 01267610900 if you have any further questions.