We are looking for an administration assistant to join this growing, international company in based at the Sleaford factory.
A little about what you will be doing as the new Administration Assistant
You will provide administrative assistance to all functions across the Sleaford site and to support the Factory Manager and the other administration assistant in the day to day running of the administration department.
You will provide varied administration support to the various departments within the Sleaford site.
You will liaise with all other departments within the business
You will be inputting data for order sheets, cross checking the forms and identifying any anomalies with them and aim to resolve the problem.
You will be analytical, good with Maths and be able to find solutions to any issues.
About you and what you will need as the new Administration Assistant
- English and Maths GCSE (A-C) or equivalent preferred
- Previous administration experience preferably in a fast paced environment
- Able to work with large volumes of data input with speed & accuracy
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Desirable background in internal auditing experience
- Previous stock control experience
- IFS systems experience
What’s in it for you?
- £20,800 per annum (pro rata for the fixed term contract)
- 6 month Fixed Term Contact – Permanent
- 40hours per week 8am – 4.30pm Monday– Friday
- Immediate start date available for the successful candidate
- Join a very successful, international company who’s people are at the heart of the business.
- Free parking
Interviews will take place early January 2022
Hit that button now or call Claire 01267610900 if you have any further questions.