WHO ARE THEY:
Our clinical client founded in 2002, who specialises in Neuropsychology are currently recruiting an Administration Assistant to join them on a temporary basis.
- The primary role will be to provide copy typing support – legal documents and medical records will be highlighted and marked up, the marked areas will need to be transcribed (typed) into a set report format, or, in the case of an editable document areas of text can be cut and pasted into the report
- Performing data entry, including updating records and databases with legal, personal, or medical data.
- Creation of files and records, filing key information within files
- Printing and collating medical and legal documents
- Creating indexes and page counts of legal bundles and documents
- Any other reasonable office-based tasks
- Good typing skills – speed and accuracy
- Work will be with medical records so confidentiality is important, and a confidentiality agreement will be required. Records must not be copied or removed from the company premises.
- While supervision will be provided there is a requirement to work on own initiative
- Experience working in a professional environment (legal, financial, or medical)
- Attention to detail and organized
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community