An international company is looking for an Admin Assistant to carry out a range of duties to ensure the smooth running of the of the Technical department on a Temporary opportunity – immediate start for up to 6 months for a leading company in Felinfach, Ceredigion.
A little about the role...
- To receive and circulate all daily post and if required deal with accordingly.
- You will be supporting the technical department with administration and correspondence.
- You will also work closely with the other sites across the UK and Ireland.
- Daily communication with external distribution centres is needed to ensure that customer orders are picked and dispatched correctly.
- You need to have good communication skill to liaise with the visitors and drivers to the Factory.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED…
- You will have Administration background and experience in a similar role.
- You will have Microsoft Office software skills – Intermediate Level on Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent computer skills
- Possess high level of confidentiality
- High levels of skill in problem solving and route cause analysis
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Pay rate between £9.00 – £10.50 per hour dependant on experience plus holiday pay
- Working hours Monday to Friday per week 8am – 5pm
- Immediate start date available for the successful candidate
- Free parking
- Work for a leading international, growing company
- Temporary opportunity – immediate start for up to 6 months
Contact [email protected] 01267610900 or press apply now, DO NOT DELAY in applying!