WHO ARE THEY:
Our client, a well-established electrical installation and maintenance service are recruiting a temporary Administrator to cover up to 12 months maternity leave.
- Answering the telephone, taking messages, and allocating phone calls appropriately
- Utilising bespoke intranet system
- Booking in jobs and customer orders.
- Logging daily staff locations and hours of work on relevant jobs
- Monitoring, arranging, and maintaining aspects of ISO Quality Management System to include but not limited to.
- o Vehicle fleet
- o Training
- o Calibration
- o Waste processes
- Typing of quotations.
- Raising purchase orders
- Entering Purchase Invoices.
- General admin support.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent organisation and time keeping skills Sage experience desirable
- Data entry experience.
- MS Office experience to include Word, Excel, and Outlook
Inhouse training will be provided for this role.
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community.