This growing international company with a large UK presence is built on family values and innovation is looking for an Administrator to join them in the busy Logistics team at the picturesque, West Wales factory based in Felinfach near Lampeter.
12 month contract
Monday to Friday working hours
Salary up to £25k per annum
A little about the role and what you will be doing;
The main purpose of the role is to complete all high-level administration and data analysis on Intake management, focussing on reconciliation of goods to site, accurate supplier invoicing based on agreements, provision of accurate financial information, co-ordination of logistics with supplier & haulier
- To collate, review and circulate the short and medium term whey schedule to internal stakeholders, ensuring that this document is up to date and 100% accurate at all times, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- To liaise with logistics suppliers on a daily and weekly basis to query any changes to plan for the previous day should there have been any.
- To raise purchase orders for all deliveries based on completed schedules
- To complete the administration, ensuring that all data is 100% accurate
- To ensure that purchase orders are accurate To review and sign off all bulk liquid logistics statements and raise a purchase order against this for invoicing.
- Provide weekly & monthly price & volume variance analysis on good in.
- Provide information to the Finance Business Partner with the reconciliation of goods ensuring that all deliveries are fully accounted for and/or accrued.
A little bit about you and want you need for this role
- You will have a strong, administrative background, ideally within manufacturing
- Business Administration NVQ level 3 or higher; or equivalent qualification/work experience.
- Microsoft Office software skills – Advanced Level on Excel
- Office based role
- **You must live within a commutable distance or have own transport due to the rural location and not easily accessible on public transport links
What’s in it for you;
- Salary up to 25,000 per annum dependant on experience & qualifications
- Immediate start date
- 12 month contract
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Office based role
- Flexible Retirement Plan
- Enhanced Company’s pension
Apply now by hitting the button below and we will be in touch.