We are recruiting for a Administration Support Officer. This is an exciting and interesting role to support a busy team with exciting projects for the Wales Community Food Hub project.
£22,500 plus employer’s enhanced pension & travel expenses
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
Initially this role if offered an a fixed term contract until June 2023 pending new contracts post this date.
What will you be doing.
Your role will be to engage with regional food networks and business groups, related to the projects and liaising with food producers, wholesalers, growers and suppliers across southwest Wales.
You will be the glue that keeps the team up to date with all the information they need.
- Administrative support for the project including internal documents, reporting and steering group coordination
- Administration support of meetings, events, seminars, workshops and networks
- Assisting with the organisation of meetings, training events including liaison with local, group representatives and partners organisations
- Maintaining database of contacts and updating information as required – responsible for the project stakeholder map
- Supporting on communications delivery for the project to include social media updates and communication contract coordination
- Support the management of Internal Quality Management procedures and Operational Plan
- Maintenance of department monitoring records including KPI’s and progress reporting support
- Maintaining filing and relevant library system
- Producing reports from the above activities
- Answering telephone calls and taking messages
- To undertake all reasonable additional activities as agreed with your line manager
A little about you and your skills.
- You will be a self-motivated person, with initiative, to assist the team and the smooth running of the office
- You will have a keen interest in supporting rural communities
- Experience in community initiatives advantageous
- Ability to work under pressure, meet targets and deadlines and manage high volume workload
- If you have a creative and innovative nature this would also be of benefit.
- Excellent communication, organisational and administration skills with a proficient level of computer literacy and ability to use Word, Excel, Access and Outlook packages
- Experience of using Sage would be advantageous
- Full car driving licence and the use of a suitable vehicle for work
What is in it for you;
- £22,500 plus employer’s enhanced pension & travel expenses
- Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
- Office based but you will be expected to spend time working in the community with suppliers this could involve evenings and weekends
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Join an exciting organisation and make an impact to the rural communities across West Wales.
- Free onsite parking
- Initially this role if offered on a fixed term contract until June 2023 pending new contracts post this date.
What to do now.
Click on apply or contact Claire 01267610900 [email protected]