At Willow we make timber windows and doors to the highest degree of quality and craftsmanship. We have built an enviable reputation both locally in Wales and our key growth areas in England. Due to growth and demand we have a newly created position to work closely with our directors across key areas of the business:
You will help coordinate orders, along with our Administrators support, you will ensure that the customer journey is both smooth and quality driven. From the initial enquiry through to checking orders before they are dispatched you will play a key role in oiling the customer service wheels of our business.
In addition, this role will also help support our Technical Director by utilising bespoke design software that draws our joinery and prepares quotes for our customers. Full training will be given.
The third area and long term the one that will see the most development for the post holder is supporting our Production Director and becoming his right-hand person. With knowledge from other areas of the business it will enable the Assistant Production Manager to integrate our customer service, design and production departments together becoming a coordinator across all three but with a focus on production organisation, scheduling and control. Long term we envisage this will be the sole focus of the role with promotion to Production Manager.
Candidates will come from varied backgrounds. Experience within high level administration /customer service or production coordination would be suitable. Industry sector experience is not required but would be favourable.
Candidate attributes and skills are key for this role, it’s a position that will have a clear progression into a senior position. We are keen to speak with candidates that display the following:
• Experience within a fast-paced environment
• Team player who can challenge and inspire others
• Ability to analyse and present data
• Effective organizational skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• A vibrant individual, who is capable of quick decision-making, with the confidence and drive to make a positive difference to their work environment.
• Good computer literacy skills, ability to utilize Word, Excel and PowerPoint to a high standard.
• Experience within a technical production role along with knowledge of manufacturing best practice and methodologies (Desirable)