Are you an Audit Senior looking for the next step in your career to Audit Manager? Maybe you are an Accountant and looking to develop your career within audit?
We are looking for an Audit Manager to join an established Chartered Accountancy organisation in Carmarthen centre.
Monday to Friday working hours, flexible hours – Hybrid working option
What you will be doing;
You will carry out audit and accountancy work including tax and to supervise the work of a small team who manage accounts for both Corporate and Charity clients.
- Prepare quality Accounts for review by R.I. (Corporate and larger unincorporated).
- Perform Statutory Audits on both Corporate and Charity clients.
- To supervise ad hoc work for clients.
- To maintain the highest standards of technical performance.
- To develop the value-added culture and actively promote new areas of work reporting to Senior Management Team. (Including Solicitors, Management Accounts and Business Plans).
- To develop and train staff under your control, formalised at six monthly development interviews, reviewing their work.
- Draft management letters for clients under your control.
- To develop QuickBooks, Xero and Sage knowledge and develop Business Services with SMT.
- To liaise with clients on matters relating to their financial affairs
- To prepare budgets, agree fees, take responsibility for work in progress/debtors and losses on work under your control.
- To report to senior team on a regular basis.
- You may already be in a senior audit role looking to make that next step up to Manager.
- You maybe an Accountant and looking to develop your career within audit, full training and mentoring will be provided from an expert within the business.
- You will be ACCA or ACA qualified.
- 5-10 years in a similar role within an accountancy practice is essential.
- Proficient in accounting software including QuickBooks, Xero and Sage knowledge preferred.
- Excellent IT Skills – a working knowledge of Microsoft office – Word, Excel, Outlook
What’s in it for you
- Salary up to 45k depending on experience
- Monday to Friday working hours, flexible hours.
- Hybrid working option
- Join well established organisation who been awarded the Investors in People Award.
- Professional development and training opportunities are encouraged
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension after qualifying period.
- Medical Scheme
What to do next…
Join this established team and contribute to maintaining the highest level of financial integrity and excellence. Click apply below now or call Claire on 01267610900 for further information
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community