WHO ARE THEY:
Wales’s largest Farmer Co-operative, have an opportunity for a Part time Branch Assistant to work at their Rhayader branch to cover Maternity Leave.
The role involves assisting the Branch Manager in all aspects of the day-to-day operation of this busy and successful agricultural co-operative site, working as part of an enthusiastic team to supply farmer members and country customers.
- To ensure that customers are served promptly and courteously within the standards set by Head Office.
- To support the Branch Manager with any stocktaking exercises.
- To ensure that the goods in the retail area are displayed in a way which maximises sales.
- To ensure that the site is kept to the required UFAS standards.
- To perform any other reasonable duties which may be necessary for the efficient running of the retail area, and as directed by management staff.
- Farming knowledge an advantage.
- Retail sales experience preferred.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent communication skills, works effectively within a team.
- A pro-active approach to work and problem solving.
- Ability to engage with customers, understand their needs to provide exceptional levels of service.
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community.