Business Analyst | Pembrokeshire – this role is 100% based on site
3 year FTC (potential to go permanent!)
Our client plays a key role in the energy sector and has a great reputation as a local employer. We are proud to work with them in recruiting a Business Analyst.
- Deliver high quality customer service to enhance reporting and processes across the business.
- Procurement activities, such as purchase requisitions, change order forms in line with contract requirements.
- Work with stakeholders to identify business requirements for new innovative reporting systems to drive higher quality and efficiencies across the Company.
- Apply appropriate data analysis strategies using techniques and translating the output into technical solutions for implementation.
- Identifies data quality gaps and develops processes to ensure continuous improvement in processes.
- Acts as supports for SAP and developing users guides
- Prepare analysis reports business analytics reporting tools and communicate to the business levels
- Conduct data audits to ensure the data quality and integrity
- Develops systems documentation including processes, user guides, support documentation and reference guides as well as end user training
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE….
- Working for a company that really values and looks after their staff
- Private healthcare & some other excellent benefits
- Dental insurance
- Excellent holiday allowance and pension
- University degree within business or IT
- A good level of education
- Extensive knowledge of data quality methodologies, reporting tools, data analysis, trending and graphical representation
- Advanced skills in MS office suite
- Integrated systems experience within SAP (desired)
- Project Management techniques (desired)