Business Systems Application Support wanted to join this International company in Felinfach, near Lampeter, Ceredigion . They are a fast-growing, ambitious, international business, who turn their passion for nutrition into great products that advance health and performance of consumers.
Up to 30k per annum
Based in Felinfach (Ceredigion)
Permanent role – Onsite role
What will you be doing;
- The main purpose of this role is to be the first point of contact for IT support issues, escalating issues to the relevant specialist as required.
- You will assist fellow members of the Business Systems team on continuous improvement projects and system enhancements.
- Analyse any common themes with support tickets raised.
- Provide support to the Business Systems Partners across the divisions.
- You will perform basic data set up within IFS, administrate the Clicklearn training portal and will be responsible for set up of Parts and Labels
- You will have a high level of computer literacy.
- You will have expereince of working analysing common trends with tickets raised.
- Experience in Customer Support or Project Administration
- Ability to analyse any common themes with support tickets raised
- 1 Year office or factory working experience
- You will be confident working alone with minimal supervision.
- Experience using an ERP system (particularly IFS)
- Educated to degree level or displaying appropriate equivalent experience
- Full driving license required as you will be required travel to other sites across the UK as required
- Applications from graduates are also welcomed
- **You must live within a commutable distance of the factory or be prepared to relocate to Ceredigion, West Wales prior to start date if successful.
- Please note this is NOT a remote position
What’s in it for you;
- Up to 30k per year (Depending on experience)
- Immediate start for successful candidate
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Performance related pay reviews
- Enhanced Pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Profit Related Pay Scheme after qualifying period
- On-going training and career progression available
- Full induction programme along with continuous training and development.
What do you do now…
Press the apply button now and we will be in touch…