Business Application Support wanted to join this International company in Felinfach, near Lampeter, Ceredigion . They are a fast-growing, ambitious, international business, who turn their passion for nutrition into great products that advance health and performance of consumers.
What will you be doing;
- The main purpose of this role is to be the first point of contact for IT support issues, escalating issues to the relevant specialist as required.
- You will assist fellow members of the Business Systems team on continuous improvement projects and system enhancements.
- Provide support to the Business Systems Partners across the divisions.
- You will perform basic data set up within IFS, administrate the Clicklearn training portal and will be responsible for set up of Parts and Labels
About You and what you need.
Essential skills and qualifications
- You will have a high level of computer literacy
- Full driving license required as you will be required travel to other sites across the UK as required.
- 1 Year office or factory working experience
- You will be confident working alone with minimal supervision.
Desirable skills and qualifications
- Experience using an ERP system (particularly IFS)
- Experience in Customer Support or Project Administration
- Educated to degree level or displaying appropriate equivalent experience
- **You must live within a commutable distance of the factory or be prepared to relocate prior to start date if successful.
- Own transport required due to the rural location as the factory is not easily accessible on public transport.
What’s in it for you;
- Up to 30k per year (Depending on experience)
- Immediate start for successful candidate
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Performance related pay reviews
- Enhanced Pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Profit Related Pay Scheme after qualifying period
- On-going training and career progression available
- Full induction programme along with continuous training and development.
What do you do now…
Press the apply button now and we will be in touch…