Business Development Manager wanted to join this growing, South Wales Business.
This is a newly created position to join the organisation, therefore you will have the opportunity to put your own stamp on the role.
What will you be doing;
You will be responsible for the delivery of new customer acquisition targets and sales order values within a dedicated area, currently across Mid & South Wales
- Considerable experience within the sales environment and a proven track record in achieving sales targets & KPI’s essential
- Evidence of delivering revenue growth and customer satisfaction
- Able to demonstrate a strong skill set and experience of Security, fire or CCTV industry preferred within the commercial and business sector.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience of creating a sales plan to deliver the desired results, including evidence that you can modify your activity/inputs to positively influence the results/outputs of their plan, to grow your market share.
A little about you;
You will be responsible for winning new business opportunities by cold calling arranging meetings with key decision makers.
- Experience of the Security, fire or CCTV industry preferred
- High levels of energy, drive, enthusiasm with a passion for developing and being an active and supportive member of the team.
- To be able to prioritise and manage workload and diary effectively.
- Work well under pressure
- You will have a clearly defined sales methodology and will be required to create and present a credible sales plan.
- You will keep up to date with market developments and customer insight will be needed with a proactive approach
- Happy working alone and being on the road and self-motivated
- You will have the drive to hunt, call and follow up your own leads
What’s in it for you;
- Competitive salary circa 25k plus attractive commission scheme
- Company car or allowance
- Monday to Friday working flexible hours depending on the needs of the business
- Statutory 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Laptop & mobile phone provided
- The opportunity to make the role your own, put your own stamp on it with a view to growing and recruiting your own team in the future.
Hit the apply button below, email [email protected] or call Claire 01267610900 with any queries you may have