BI Developer – Hybrid or very flexible remote working position – Travel to Ceredigion (Wales) may be needed on a adhoc basis ideally
£50k – £60k
Our client is a growing international specialty pharmaceutical group that is a dedicated ally to healthcare providers treating patients with critical conditions, focusing on emergency care and rare diseases.
They are currently recruiting for a Business Intelligence Developer focusing on the provision and maintenance of ‘BI solutions.
- The BI Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining the data models required to generate meaningful reports for business users, primarily using Power BI. In addition, the Developer will provide technical support on our overall Business Intelligence systems and databases.
- Develop, build, and maintain insightful reports and dashboards using Power BI, based on business requirements developed in partnership with functional teams (Sales and Finance)
- Identify, initiate, and monitor data sources to support these reports, working with the IT team to get this data added to the SQL data warehouse where appropriate.
- Work with business users to complete User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and fix any defects identified, to validate the reports developed and build endorsed datasets for wider use.
- Ensure Engagement Request and Change Management processes are followed.
- Ensure all key data sources and models are documented.
- Develop a set of standard global reports to be used across the organisation.
- Demonstrable Business Intelligence track record, using Power BI or similar tools, and good knowledge of SQL.
- Extensive experience operating within a BI or data role, within a regulated industry or a change-controlled data environment.
- 5 years’ experience in relevant roles
- Experience of reporting data from CRM systems (IQVIA and VEEVA, or Salesforce)
- Experience of reporting data from ERP systems (SAP and Great Plains)
- Expert knowledge of Power BI, Azure Data Factory, Microsoft SQL and SSIS
- Familiarity with Azure Analysis Services and tabular model s
- Excellent communication skills both written and in-person.
- Join a friendly, supportive team
- Remote position / Hybrid opportunity (adhoc visit to Wales ideally)
- Company bonus scheme
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Excellent Pension & holiday allowance