Business Systems Support Analyst wanted to join this International company in Felinfach, near Lampeter, Ceredigion . They are a fast-growing, ambitious, international business, who turn their passion for nutrition into great products that advance health and performance of consumers.
Business Systems Support Analyst
Up to 30k per annum
Permanent position – based on site in Felinfach (Ceredigion)
What will you be doing;
The main purpose of this role is to be the first point of contact for IFS support issues, escalating issues to the relevant specialist as required. You will assist fellow members of the Business Systems team on continuous improvement projects and system enhancements. Provide support to the Business Systems Partners across the divisions. You will perform basic data set up within IFS, administrate the Clicklearn training portal and will be responsible for set up of Parts and Labels
- Documentation of key processes.
- Supporting teammates and colleagues in the use of IFS.
- Managing IFS support tickets and IFS Mailbox.
- Monitoring support lobby to ensure resolution of Cases.
- Manage and maintain team knowledge base.
- Conduct Analysis of IFS support tickets to identify potential areas for improvement.
- Implement system fixes and enhancements following ticket analysis.
- Capture knowledge from across the ERP function and feed into ERP development team to improve support to end users.
- Enhance and develop IFS for manufacturing for continuous improvement.
- Support on Business Systems Projects.
- Administrate Clicklearn portal and manage the publishing of associated training guides.
A little about you;
- You will have a high level of computer literacy
- Full driving license required as you will be required travel to other sites across the UK as required.
- Experience in Customer Support or Project Administration
- 1 Year office or factory working experience
- Experience using an ERP system (particularly IFS)
- Educated to degree level or displaying appropriate equivalent experience
- Permanent position – based on site in Felinfach (Ceredigion)
**You will live within a commutable distance of the factory or be prepared to relocate prior to start date if successful.
- Own transport required due to the rural location as the factory is not easily accessible on public transport.
What’s in it for you;
- Up to 30k per year (Depending on experience)
- Immediate start for successful candidate
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Performance related pay reviews
- Enhanced Pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Profit Related Pay Scheme after qualifying period
- On-going training and career progression available
- Full induction programme along with continuous training and development.
What do you do now…
Press the apply button now and we will be in touch…