This international company have a large presence across the UK and this role as a Calibration Technician will be based at the Lampeter site in beautiful West Wales.
What you will be doing as a Calibration Technician;
- The Calibration Technician is a member of the Laboratory team at Felinfach reporting to the Laboratory Manager..
- You will need to build a strong, collaborative working relationship with the QA, technical and manufacturing teams.
- Strong relationships with the technical teams blending sites and the wider group such as technical are required.
- Management of all testing equipment calibration
- Lead in calibration & verification methods
- Ensure accurate records are complied of all work carried out
- As required carry out routine analytical & microbiological testing of raw & in-process materials & finished products
- Ensure that any failures to meet specification & or Legislative requirements are promptly documented & reported.
- Assist with investigations into processing & testing issues
A little about You…
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a laboratory, technical or quality role (preferably food analytical).
- Experience in the calibration and maintenance of instrumentation.
- Experience data analysis
- Experience of electronic document management.
- Basic understanding of spectroscopy (preferred)
- Experience in spectroscopy analysis or maintenance (preferred)
What’s in it for you…
Day shifts working 7day rota basis
25 days including Bank Holidays
Pay review Scheme when eligible
Enhanced pension scheme
Free parking onsite
On-going training and career progression available
Work within a fantastic location in beautiful West Wales for an international company
What do you do now…
Hit the apply button below or call Claire 01267610900 for more information