This international company have a large presence across the UK and this role as a Calibration Technician will be based at the Lampeter site in beautiful West Wales.
What you will be doing as a Calibration Technician;
- The Calibration Technician is a member of the Laboratory team at Felinfach reporting to the Laboratory Manager..
- You will need to build a strong, collaborative working relationship with the QA, technical and manufacturing teams.
- Strong relationships with the technical teams blending sites and the wider group such as technical are required.
- Management of all testing equipment calibration
- Lead in calibration & verification methods
- Ensure accurate records are complied of all work carried out
- As required carry out routine analytical & microbiological testing of raw & in-process materials & finished products
- Ensure that any failures to meet specification & or Legislative requirements are promptly documented & reported.
- Assist with investigations into processing & testing issues
A little about You…
What’s in it for you…
Free parking onsite
What do you do now…
Hit the apply button below or call Claire 01267610900 for more information