A successful independent professional engineering practice, are currently recruiting for a Civil Engineering Technician to join their team in Llandybie, Nr Ammanford.
Llandybie, Nr Ammanford
Up to £35,000 depending on experience
An experienced Civil Engineering Technician with an ambition to oversee the technical delivery of a portfolio of projects allocated to him/her. In doing so you will strive to ensure the quality and accuracy of the engineering is to the highest standard. Whilst doing so you will be responsible for the quality management of designs and will be responsible for the commercial performance of the projects.
The role requires you to be empathetic and supportive of staff working with their design
team and will be confident and engaging with our valued clients.
You will undertake technical design work and reporting themselves so you will be required to have good written and verbal communications skills.
You will be highly competent in the design of drainage, highways and Civil infrastructure and will be used to the various adoption procedures for highway authorities and water utilities.
It will be desirable to have a working knowledge of the following
- Micro drainage
- Civil 3D
- Microsoft Office software
- You will have at least five years industry experience and will already be used to taking design responsibility for projects.
- You are likely to have a Civil Engineering qualification but applications from candidates who have a similar level of experience and expertise are welcomed.
- You will live local to the site near Ammanford or be in the process of relocating to the area to be considered for this position.
What’s in it for you
- Permanent Role
- Up to £35,000 depending on experience
- Flexible working schemes.
- training and career development at all levels so staff realise their aspirations
- payment of professional membership fees
- accreditation as Institution of Civil Engineers mentor and mentoring for other professional organisations
- funding and time to attend college, and other training
- generous bonuses so staff can share in the success of our business
- Generous leave allowances
- a pension scheme that considerably exceeds the statutory employer’s obligations
- free access to a financial advisor to discuss pensions and all personal finance matters
- free travel insurance for staff and their immediate families
- free health insurance for staff and families including children up to 25 years old
- a cycle-to-work scheme
- childcare vouchers
- free eye tests
- Staff outings paid for by the company (e.g., white water rafting, go-karting, paint balling), plus a Christmas meal for staff and partners
- A current UK driving license is required.
What to do next…
Hit the apply button below and we will be in touch or or contact Claire on 01267610900
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community