The role is initially a 3 month, fixed term contract until the end of March 2022 with an expected extension of up to 2 years.
The hours of work are 37 hours a week Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm.
The role is paying £9.64 per hour
A little bit about the position of Clerical Assistant
- General admin duties
- Reception cover – meeting & greeting of visitors
- Data processing, general typing and manual and electronic filing.
- To provide support to the HR team
- Provide data entry support
- Be responsible for stock control of stationery and other office consumables.
- Support the Department’s internal purchasing requirements.
- Attend internal and external meetings, forums, workshops and training sessions to develop skills that could benefit both personal development and business needs.
- Use office equipment such as photocopier, printer etc.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU…
- Welsh Speaker essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in a similar role as an administrator/clerical assistant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic and committed approach to providing a quality service
- Strong MS Office skills including Word & Excel
- Proven ability to work effectively to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
Don’t delay is applying on the button below if you are interested in the role or contact [email protected] 01267610901.