Clinical Development Associate | Remote – FTC
Our Client, a highly reputable Global Pharmaceutical company is looking for a Clinical Development Associate to join their team on a 12 month FTC
- Support company sponsored and investigator-initiated studies (IISs) according to the applicable company SOPs and ensure all managed processes are compliant with internal SOPs and external regulations.
- Ensure that assigned clinical research projects comply with the clinical protocol, the most recent requirements for Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and other applicable regulations.
- Supervise outsourced tasks and services and manage contractor relationships.
- Manage clinical studies to approved budgets, track invoice payments.
- Ensure that regulatory documents are obtained from study sites and that study files are set up and maintained in accordance with GCP and relevant SOPs.
- Manage clinical supply activities for both company sponsored led studies and IISs, including but not limited to, shipping resupplies and stock management.
- Maintains current knowledge of FDA regulations, and GCP and ICH Guidelines for clinical research.
- Carry out other reasonable additional tasks as required by the Line Manager to support the clinical and medical functions.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU…
- University degree in a health-related field.
- Previous experience in clinical research would be beneficial.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE….
- Excellent salary ( up to £37k p/a pro rata)
- Remote position
- Work for a Global Pharmaceutical company
- 25 annual leave days plus bank holidays and 3 annual company closure days (to be taken between Christmas and New year)
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Discretionary Bonus Plan