CMC Lead | Ceredigion – West Wales
Our Client, a highly reputable Pharmaceutical company is looking for a CMC Lead to join their team on a permanent basis!
Up to £50k + up to 20% bonus and other benefits!
- To lead the analytical development team in the development of analytical methods and studies in support of R&D studies, clinical phase and commercial manufacturing, and lifecycle management.
- Lead the development and validation of analytical techniques to support manufacturing and commercial activities of new and established biological products.
- Lead the characterisation of new and established products as part of product development and lifecycle management.
- Supervise the analytical development team and laboratory to ensure studies are performed to the highest standard.
- Develop, validate and transfer analytical methods to internal and external laboratories to support product manufacture.
- Responsible for the development, supervision and training of scientists within analytical development.
- Represent the CMC team at project team meetings and provide expert technical advice in analytics to QC, manufacturing and project steering groups.
- Represent the company at external seminars and supplier visits as required.
- Input into the formulation of budgets related to projects and department.
- Responsible for – scientist / senior scientists as required.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU…
- Educated to degree level in an appropriate scientific discipline.
- Significant experience in analytical development for biologics.
- Experience in working with contract laboratories.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE….
- Fantastic company culture
- Fast-paced and ever-changing environment where people work as a team
- Excellent salary package incl bonuses and private healthcare
- Beautiful location – Near the coast & countryside!