WHO ARE THEY:
My client is a CIO who has been entrusted with restoring and developing one of Carmarthenshire most beautiful historic park and gardens. On their behalf, we are looking to recruit a Commercial Manager for a very unique and exciting role..
With an understanding of the commercial and business sector, you will manage the new visitor centre and use the wider facilities of the park to test and develop a range of entrepreneurial revenue generating initiatives, increase the number and range of visitors to the site, and ensure that customer experience and satisfaction is closely monitored, working closely with our Head Gardener and Community Learning and Engagement Officer to achieve this.
You will be responsible for developing high quality proposals to generate an agreed amount of our total annual income from business activities.
Bringing energy and tenacity to the role, you will provide fresh and creative thinking to help the Trust achieve its strategic goals. The role has been created initially on a 18-month contract however the commercial aspect of this role would aim to secure it as a long term position.
The main focus of this role is Income Generation for the Park and Gardens which will be achieved by proper use of Marketing and Promotion so a confidence in both areas is a must
- Experience of working for an organisation within a comparable field such as a visitor attraction, garden, country park, historic house, heritage site.
- Experience of business development within corporate fundraising or the private sector
- Skilled in working with multiple stakeholders and funders, including at senior level.
- Confident in understanding and using financial language and setting budgets and targets.
- Excellent IT skills including the clear presentation of development proposals and financial information and fund-raising databases
- Welsh learners would be supported.
IND123 #sunnyjobs Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community