Pembrokeshire – Close to the countryside & coast!
- Responsible for sourcing, negotiating, and procuring goods, materials, and services to meet the company’s operational requirements,
- Act as ‘super user’ on procurement systems including the co-ordination of SAP Materials Management.
- Responsible for developing and executing the procurement plan and advises users of PO/contract expirations.
- Ensures best practice is maintained by aligning with Procurement procedures.
- Ensures compliance with financial authority limits for preparation and approval of the bidders list, summary sheet recommendations and purchase order/contracts.
- Reviews purchase requisitions for completeness and clarity of scope of work, technical specifications, and standards, and follows-up as appropriate.
- Drives the approval process for issuance of Enquiry / Tender and award of Purchase Order / Contract.
- Reviews Terms & Conditions and negotiate with vendors for contract preparation ensuring value for money and the Company is protected.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) with a proven ability to function at that level
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS)
- Significant experience of Procurement Contract Management
- Extensive experience in the procurement and supply process
- Experienced in project management
- Good knowledge and experience of working within SAP
- Experience of working in similar role within the Oil & Gas industry
- Experience of applying strong negotiation tactics
Close to the coast & countryside
Excellent holiday allowance
£5,300 – Benefits allowance