WHO ARE THEY:
Our client is a public sector organisation that helps keep the community safe and save lives.
They are currently recruiting for a Corporate Risk Administration Assistant to join them on a Fixed Term Contract until 31st March 2024
- To undertake administrative duties within the Corporate Risk Department
- To monitor and file Vehicle Accident Investigation Reports and liaise with the Fleet Insurer where necessary.
- To monitor / process Notices of Prosecution for Speeding and Parking Offences when received by the Service.
- To assist in the preparation of Corporate Risk Department Meetings, circulate meeting documentation, attend meetings, and prepare Minutes and action lists for distribution.
- Follow up and monitor actions arising from meetings.
- To accurately update and maintain confidential Personal Injury Claim files.
- To raise purchase requisitions and administer invoicing for the Corporate Risk Department through the Agresso system.
- To undertake any other task commensurate with the role.
- Understanding of Data Protection principles and issues relating to disclosure of personal information
- Experience of providing administrative support within a demanding and diverse business environment
- Proven experience of meeting compliances to tight deadlines
- Good organisational and co-ordination skills
- I.T Literate, in particular Microsoft Windows and Excel
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability and assertiveness to advise and inform other personnel on basic Corporate Risk issues.
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community