WHO ARE THEY
Our client is a public sector organisation that help keep the community safe and save lives! They are looking for a CR Assurance Manager to help them as cover for maternity leave.
As a CR Assurance Manager you will have great knowledge of Health & Safety.
The post is Monday to Friday, 37 hours a week Flexi time, this means as long as you work the core hours of 9.30am to 2pm and 2pm to 4pm Monday to Friday then you can work flexible in between whichever way suits you best!
Some of what you will be doing:
- Work on Insurance Portfolios of the company
- Improving risk management and compliance across the organisation
- To provide competent advice and guidance to all Managers and Employees within the Service on all Corporate Risk matters, including health, safety and welfare and insurance matters.
- Key point of contact for claims
- Key point of contact for Risk Assessment issues
- Develop, monitor and maintain Risk assessment plan
- Review, monitor and maintain risk management procedure
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
If you want to work somewhere and feel like you’re making a difference in your community!
Beautiful location with lovely outside views (even though you’re right in town!)
Ample free parking.
33 days annual holidays!
- MSc Safety, Health & Environment / NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent
- Experience/ knowledge in insurance renewal
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety regs and policies
- Presentation skills
- Understanding of Data Protection
The ability to speak Welsh is desirable but not essential