This growing international company with a large UK presence is built on family values and innovation is looking for a Customer Care Coordinator based on a 12 month contract to join this growing, international company based in Royston., Hertfordshire
A little about the role and what you will be doing;
Customer Care Coordinator is accountable for the daily administration of the department for Customer Experience.
• Actively work towards building long term successful relationships with our customers.
• Accurately process customer orders in line with agreed customer promise
• Accurately create and issue export and import documentation, alongside other supporting document packs.
• Efficiently capture, investigate, and respond to customer queries and complaints.
This is split into four distinct areas that ultimately support the delivery of the departments vision
• Customer Order Administration
• Export, Import and Logistics Administration
• Customer Complaint and Query Administration
• General Administrative Support
A little about you;
- Strong admin again, with previous experience in customer service desirable.
- Logistics experience would be beneficial
- Knowledge of import and export procedures
- Knowledge of import and export documentation
- Proven experience using Microsoft Applications: Outlook, Excel, Word etc.
What’s in it for you;
- Salary 24k
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Monday to Friday working hours (37 per week)
- Enhanced Pension – auto enrolment after 2 months service
- Performance related pay scheme
- Life assurance
- Join one of Europe’s fastest growing and ambitious international businesses.
What to do next
Hit the apply button now and we will be in touch or email [email protected]