WHO ARE THEY
Our Pembrokeshire based client is a leading food/drink product manufacturing company dedicated to providing high-quality products. With a commitment to excellence and with a conscious effort to sustainability, take pride in delivering pure, refreshing hydration to customers.
20 hours a week over shorter or full days (Flexible to suit the ideal candidate)
We are seeking a motivated and customer-oriented Part-Time Customer Service Assistant to join our clients dynamic team. The successful candidate will play a vital role in ensuring exceptional customer experiences and maintaining strong relationships with valued clients.
As a part time Customer Service Assistant, you will be working 20 hours a week with a salary of £5,970.50.
Hours are Monday to Friday, and flexible as to whether your 20 hours would be over shorter days or less but more full days!
Duties will include:
- Provide outstanding customer service through various communication channels (phone, email, chat).
- Address customer inquiries, resolve concerns, and provide accurate product information.
- Process orders, track shipments, and ensure on-time delivery to meet customer expectations.
- Maintain accurate and organized customer records in our CRM system.
- Collaborate with the sales and production teams to coordinate order fulfillment and inventory management.
- Monitor customer feedback and work towards continuous improvement of services.
- Assist in administrative tasks related to customer service operations.
- Support Supply Chain team in period of transition.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Previous experience in a customer service based role
- Methodical approach
- Great communication skills
IND123 #sunnyjobs Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community.