We are looking for a temporary Customer Services Assistant to join a none for profit organisation in the lovely market town of Carmarthen.
To provide excellent Customer Service and be responsible for processing all initial calls made to the company and for providing administrative support to colleagues and service users.
A little about the role & duties as Customer Services Assistant.
- To answer and accurately record all contacts whether in person, in writing or on the telephone from residents, partners or stakeholders.
- To carry out Telephone Repair Surveys.
- To provide general housing, tenancy and maintenance advice to residents.
- To investigate complaints about the Associations services.
- To raise maintenance orders and inspection requests.
- To answer rent enquiries, provide advice and to record and receipt payments.
- To respond to Housing Benefit enquiries and related advice.
- To make recommendations on service improvements as a result of complaints.
- To support and actively encourage resident involvement.
- To provide administrative support to housing and maintenance staff as directed by the Operations Manager.
- To process and distribute all incoming mail appropriately.
What do you need to join them as a Customer Services Assistant?
- Satisfactory level of education (minimum of 4 GCSEs, NVQ Level 2 or equivalent)
- Highly desirable to be able to communicate through the medium of Welsh
- Ideally you will have a background or understanding of supported housing and maintenance
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office products effectively
- Ability to provide a professional and customer focused point of contact for customers, partners and stakeholders
- Ability to act in a positive, friendly, flexible and non-judgemental way to all customers.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
What’s in it for you.
- Pay rate £9.57 per hour
- 3 month temporary Assignment
- Based in the lovely Market town of Carmarthen for a none for profit organisation
- 34.5 working hours per week – Office hours 8:30 to 16:30 (16:00 on Fridays)
- Free (paid for) car parking
Contact me now on 01267610900 or email [email protected]
Closing date for applications 4 January 2022 – Interview will be held in Carmarthen on Wednesday 12 January 2022