We are looking for 2 Customer Services Assistants to join a none for profit organisation in the lovely market town of Carmarthen.
To provide excellent Customer Service and be responsible for processing all initial calls made to the company and for providing administrative support to colleagues and service users.
A little about the role & duties as Customer Services Assistant.
- To answer and accurately record all contacts whether in person, in writing or on the telephone from residents, partners or stakeholders.
- To carry out Telephone Repair Surveys.
- To provide general housing, tenancy and maintenance advice to residents.
- To investigate complaints about the Associations services.
- To raise maintenance orders and inspection requests.
- To answer rent enquiries, provide advice and to record and receipt payments.
- To respond to Housing Benefit enquiries and related advice.
- To chase repairs recharges.
- To make recommendations on service improvements as a result of complaints.
- To support and actively encourage resident involvement.
- To complete profiling information and surveys.
- To meet targets set by the Operations Manager.
- To provide administrative support to housing and maintenance staff as directed by the Operations Manager.
- To process and distribute all incoming mail appropriately.
What do you need to join them as a Customer Services Assistant;?
- Satisfactory level of education (minimum of 4 GCSEs, NVQ Level 2 or equivalent)
- Ideally you will have a background or understanding of supported housing and maintenance
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office products effectively
- Ability to provide a professional and customer focused point of contact for customers, partners and stakeholders
- Ability to act in a positive, friendly, flexible and non-judgemental way to all customers.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
What’s in it for you.
- Salary between £17,177 to £19,121 depending on experience
- 34.5 working hours per week – Office hours 8:30 to 16:30 (16:00 on Fridays)
- 30 days annual leave (excluding bank holiday)
- Enhanced Pension scheme
- Annual cost of living awards (average 2% per annum)
- Free (paid for) car parking
- Corporate health plan
- Funded training and progression (supported CPD and professional fees)
Contact me now on 01267610900 or email [email protected]
Closing date Friday 26 November 2021