EHS & Site Services Technician
Base salary: £20,162.9 (£10.34 per hour) + overtime + private healthcare etc.
Mon – Friday (9am – 5pm) however must be flexible – ( work 1 in 5 weekends could be on call/working) also Bank Holiday work is required there is also overtime rates for this)
- Coordinating the removal and processing of hazardous waste
- To book and review necessary documentation for contractors who attend the site, update contractor control spreadsheets, and issue permits to work and where required.
- To ensure that the grounds are kept in excellent condition
- Responsible for performing spill kit, ladders, lighting, and fire door checks
- Support various Department Managers in all EHS matters
- To manage site diesel deliveries when required
- Provide laundry service, organise soiled garments for packing and collection.
- Perform various routine monitoring e.g. Legionella Testing, pH monitoring etc.
- Produce H&S COSHH and Risk Assessments when needed including reviews
- Work alongside senior staff to perform audits, spot checks, and external audits with employees, contractors, and regulatory bodies.
- Good standard of education
- No experience is required but you must be happy to get stuck in and be self-motivated!
- Enjoy the outdoors!
- Must be able to drive
- Customer-facing role – must have excellent communication skills
- Computer literate and able to demonstrate a level of understanding of commonly used office software such as excel and word.
- Flexible working (1 in 5 weekends could be on call/working) also Bank Holiday / Christmas time work is required
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE…
- Fantastic company culture
- Supportive management
- Great staff benefits (bonus scheme)