EHS Site Services Technician
£10.14 per hour + overtime rates
- Coordinating the removal and processing of hazardous waste
- To book and review necessary documentation for contractors who attend the site, update contractor control spreadsheets, and issue permits to work and where required.
- To ensure that the grounds are kept in excellent condition
- Responsible for performing spill kit, ladders, lighting, and fire door checks
To help and manage improvement projects for the team and site
- To manage site diesel deliveries when required
- Provide laundry service, organise soiled garments for packing and collection.
- Perform various routine monitoring e.g. Legionella Testing, pH monitoring, etc.
- Produce H&S COSHH and Risk Assessments when needed including reviews
- Work alongside senior staff to perform audits, spot checks, and external audits with employees, contractors, and regulatory bodies.
- Must be flexible and able to work weekends once a month and some on call work (which will be paid extra)
- Good standard of education
- Enjoy the outdoors!
- Customer facing role – must have excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar role (desirable)
- Computer literate and able to demonstrate a level of understanding of commonly used office software such as excel and word.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE…
- Fantastic company culture
- Supportive management
- Excellent salary package
- Bonus scheme
- Overtime rates