Maintenance Engineer wanted to undertake preventive and reactive maintenance at this International company based at the Baglan, Port Talbot Factory due to growth within the business.
Salary up to 35k
A little about the role and what you would be doing
- To carry out preventive maintenance on all processes as allocated on IFS Service and Maintenance.
- To carry out reactive maintenance when a breakdown of a process or any plant occurs, to endeavour to carry out the repair right first time with a methodical approach to fault finding and carry out all works ‘Right First Time’
- To enter all relevant data into IFS Service and Maintenance providing accurate information of work done, time on the job, and parts used.
- To raise a permit to work or a hazard awareness form before commencing work to ensure all hazards that may cause a risk to health and safety are identified and reduced/eliminated.
- To lock off any process before commencing any invasive work that may create a H&S hazard.
- To work safely and report all H&S incidences as and when they occur.
- To use the engineering library to gain knowledge of equipment/processes.
- To carry out all works on site either in the workshops or on the shop floor working to the ‘Clean-as-you-go’ policy.
What skills & experience do you need;
- ONC Engineering or equivalent (minimum) ideally in an electrical biased mechanical discipline.
- Time served apprenticeship in an manufacturing environment
- Intermediate HACCP food safety qualification desirable
- Ideally you will be living locally to the plant and have your own transport
What’s in it for you…
- Salary up to 35k
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Flexible Retirement Plan
- Performance related pay scheme
- Highly competitive, enhanced pension plan
- Ongoing career development and training
What do you do now…
Press the apply button or email an up to date CV [email protected]