This growing international company with a large UK presence is built on family values and innovation is looking for a Energy and Environment Practitioner based on a 12 month contract to join this growing, international company based in Royston, Hertfordshire.
12 month contract
Monday to Friday working hours – 37 hours per week
Salary 25,400 per annum
Site based but there will be need to travel to other sites, including West Wales therefore a full driving licence is essential.
A little about the role and what you will be doing;
- You must have a passion for wanting to deliver impactful energy and environment projects across a complex organisation.
- Potential to work from other sites within the group to aid development.
- Help to promote a positive energy, environmental sustainable culture throughout the organisation
- Developing energy and environment management systems including IFS reporting, KPI’s and compliance with external audits
- Support the development of an energy and environment sustainable strategy
- Develop internal and external networks to allow performance to be benchmarked
- Ensuring compliance with legislation and incorporate any updates in law into the environmental policy
- Support increasing the number of energy and environment observations reported
What do you need;
- Suitable academic qualifications (GCSE / A Level / degree).
- You could may be a recent graduate looking for your first work opportunity with an international company.
- You will have strong administrative background with at least 6 months experience.
- You will be able to manipulate data and look for key trends within the data provided and collated.
- Microsoft Excel essential
- IT Literate
- You will have impeccable attention to detail.
- The role will be based at the Royston site but there will be need to travel to other sites, including West Wales therefore a full driving licence is essential.
- You need to live local to site or currently be in the process of relocating to the Orwell,Hertfordshire area.
What’s in it for you;
- Salary £25,400 per annum
- 12 month contract
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Monday to Friday working hours (37 per week)
- Enhanced Pension – auto enrolment after 2 months service
- Performance related pay scheme
- Life assurance
- Join one of Europe’s fastest growing and ambitious international businesses.
What to do next
Hit the apply button now and we will be in touch or email [email protected]
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community