This growing international company with a large UK presence is built on family values and innovation are looking for an Engineering Administrator within the Engineering Department and provide support to the whole of the department. This position is based onsite at Felinfach. West Wales factory, near Lampeter, Ceredigion.
Career progression and ongoing training
About the role and what you will be doing;
- You will supports the engineering department by ensuring accurate inventory stock in the engineering storage areas, supporting all stages of the purchasing process and communicating with suppliers and wider engineering team
- You will ensure that the 4,500 inventory in the engineering storage areas are well organised, labelled and kept in good condition at all times.
- You will also provides a service to the Senior Engineering team to authorise holidays for shift engineers.
- You will be responsible for stock checking critical inventory parts every week.
- Purchase engineering parts successfully and on time, ensuring no machine
- downtime due to low stock.
- You will ensure good prices for replenishing engineering stock
- To ensure accurate stock levels for each inventory part
- You will ideally have experience working in an engineering environment within an administrative position.
- 4 GCSE Grade C or above in Math, English.
- You will be IT literate including working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel.
- Experience working in an engineering stores, stock control/inventory position highly desirable.
- High degree of personal organization reflected in departmental operations.
- You will have your own transport due to the rural location – this is an office based role and not easily accessible on public transport.
What’s in it for you;
- Salary up to £28,765 per annum dependant on experience & qualifications
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Flexible Retirement Plan
- Enhanced Company’s pension
- Performance related pay scheme
- Career progression and on-going training
- Join one of Europe’s fastest growing and ambitious international businesses.
What to do next
Hit the apply button below now and we will be in touch
If you have any questions, please call Claire on 01267610900
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community