Engineering Coordinator, Llandysul, Ceredigion
£26,888.20 salary (including shift allowance)
- To coordinate the electrical, mechanical and services engineering technicians.
- Coordinate the services, maintenance, breakdown, and calibration activities across the facility.
- To manage allocation of activity within the maintenance team while providing a cost-effective engineering service to the Wales site.
- Update PPM system as required by approved equipment record forms and create equipment files for all items of GMP critical equipment.
- Review completed work order and service reports for GMP compliance and providing data to support action plans for recurring issues that are evident through the data
- Provide daily reports from the SCADA system and maintain a system for archiving GMP documentation
- Control engineering stores operations, ensure stock and levels remain up to date.
- Schedule suppliers of services and products for manufacturing and utilities equipment in line with contractual agreements.
Days only (Mon – Friday) working one weekend per month
WHAT YOU WILL NEED…
- Knowledge of Quality requirements for an engineering department servicing a GMP compliant production facility.
- Understanding of Environmental, Health and Safety legislation.
- Good standard of general education, preferably in an appropriate scientific/engineering discipline.
- Computer literate with the ability to demonstrate a level of understanding of commonly used office, scientific and engineering software.
- Understanding of lean manufacturing principles and Six Sigma methodology.
- £26,888.20 salary (including shift allowance)
- Bonus scheme
- Work for a highly reputable, global company
- Friendly, supportive team
- No night shifts