Temporary Engineering Assistant
Salary: £18,093.11 p/a pro rata, £9.28 p/h
Working hours: Monday – Friday 9AM – 5PM (No weekends)
3 month assignment
Great opportunity for a Engineering Graduate or someone who has engineering qualifications to HND standard to gain experience in the Pharmaceutical industry!
- Administration of the Maintenance/Calibration and stock control system for control of issue and return of work orders for calibration and maintenance in a timely manner.
- Support engineering with coordination and execution of calibration and maintenance tasks and review associated documentation.
- Review completed work order and service reports for GMP compliance and ensure filing is complete and maintained.
- Liaise with external contractors, internal departments and manufacturers regarding any problems with calibration, maintenance, setting up and the carrying out of service activities.
- To administer and control engineering stores operations, ensure stock and Q4 remain up to date. Reorder stock as and when necessary and ensure the completion of stock checks during the financial year. Develop and implement best practice principle for stock control inclusive of current control of Product contact stock.
- Complete daily utilities logging activity in accordance with GxP requirements. Ensure deficiencies are reported to line management.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED…
- Knowledge of Quality requirements for an engineering department servicing a GMP compliant production facility.
- Understanding of calibration requirements across a broad range of equipment (laboratory, production, engineering).
- Good standard of general education.
- Computer literate with the ability to demonstrate a level of understanding of commonly used office, scientific and engineering software.