Engineering Manager, Ceredigion
£50k – £55k p/a + up to 20% annual bonus, private healthcare etc.
- Ensure that the engineering/maintenance activities are optimised to ensure maximum efficiency, that it is cGMP compliant at all times and that there is no regulatory action taken against the site as a result of deficiencies in the area.
- Ensure the Engineering Department has the equipment and people skill base in place to support manufacturing plans, installation and commissioning of new facilities, plant, equipment and critical systems as appropriate.
- Make sure that the Engineering team is provided with the appropriate level of training to be able to deliver their activities to the highest standard and in-line with Regulatory and cGMP requirements.
- To work with QA and the Production Department to provide engineering knowledge to solve manufacturing and facility equipment problems, to identify root causes for failures and to develop robust corrective action plans to prevent recurrence
WHAT YOU WILL NEED…
- Degree or equivalent in an appropriate engineering/maintenance discipline.
- Extensive engineering/maintenance experience in a GMP Biopharmaceutical or similar production environment (aerospace, automotive, food).
- Project management
- The ability to chair and present at meetings to ensure results are achieved.
- A keen strategic thinker who is willing to apply new concepts and ideas to take the business forward.
- Bonus scheme
- Work for a highly reputable, global company
- Friendly, supportive team
- No night shifts