Engineering Technician | Ceredigion
Salary: 33,780.14 + bonus (incl shift allowance)
- Repair and maintenance of electrical/mechanical plant
- To undertake repairs and maintenance in a secure manner and to report any unsafe practices to the Engineering Manager
- Support and carry out maintenance and calibration regimes to satisfy the needs of the planned maintenance system
- Support the team in decreasing consumable costs using the SCADA system to identify opportunities via data analysis
- To support the engineering manager in maintaining all plant in good order and in meeting production, validation and project needs.
- Ensuring all QMS activities including QEIO and Change owner responsibilities are carried out on time and to the required standard.
Salary: 33,780.14 (incl shift allowance)
Days only (Mon – Friday) working one weekend per month
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- Previous experience in mechanical/electrical engineering.
- Ability to understand electrical and control schematics.
- Previous experience of HVAC installation and test is desirable.
- Ability to fault find and repair automated plant (PLC and computer driven) is essential.
- Previous experience of steam generating plant is desirable.
- Previous experience of water filtration and purification systems is desirable.
- Ability to interpret and implement engineering standards on a wide range of plant.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE…
- Competitive compensation & benefit packages
- Day shifts only!
- Work at a leading international specialist healthcare company
- Excellent career opportunities
- Supportive management