Due to a recent expansion we are looking to fill a newly created Environmental Health & Safety Lead to join this forward thinking organisation at Kells Co. Meath Factory
Salary circa €40,0000 per annum
About the Role of Environmental Health & Safety Lead
Management of the day to day Quality, Health, Safety, Environmental , Energy and Continuous Improvement activities on site and implement the Group QEHS strategy.
To report weekly and monthly on the site QEHS KPI’s, non-conformances and champion the site continuous improvement activities including facilitation of A3 initiatives as required.
Reporting to the factory manager, the role will work closely with the site management and operations team and collaborate with the other departments and supply chain manufacturing sites.
Key working relationships with Group Quality Assurance, Health & Safety, Energy and Environment, Regulatory Affairs, Procurement and Business systems.
The role supports the factory manager in providing site KPI reports and is responsible for the site adherence to the QEHS KPI’s.
- You will have experience working within a Health and Safety management environment.
- You will have an interest in Energy, Environmental & sustainability and a desire to get involved to create change within the business.
- Experience in food and/or feed industry/environment is desirable.
- Green belt or higher certification in lean management would be an advantage
- You should ideally be able to demonstrate competence and knowledge of the structure and auditing of management systems, e.g. ISO 9001 or similar; The application of HACCP systems to Level 3 (Intermediate) standard; NEBOSH General Certificate or International Certificate in General Health and Safety (NCRQ).
What’s in it for you…
Salary circa €40,0000 per annum (negotiable dependant on experience)
25 days plus bank holidays.
Monday to Friday working hours. Typically between 09:00 to 17:00 with some flexibility.
Enhanced Pension scheme
Profit Related Pay Scheme
On-going training and career progression available
Join an award winning, growing company where people are at the heart of the business
As this is a newly created role for the site you can make the role your own using your skills and experience.
What do you do now…apply below or email [email protected]